<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33852083?origin\x3dhttp://nodesiretorun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

20101017


today went ikea with del. Walk around see things. She bought a photo frame and i didn't buy anything. After that had dinner over there. Had meatballs pasta, chicken wing and some soup. Tho the serving is small, don't know why is it full after eating. When to giant walk awhile before we head back to woodlands. Loiter at cwp for awhile before we went mac to get an ice cream each and head home. I have to swear the weather is damn hot and i keep sweating now-.- later will be working morning shift. Hope i can wake up. Monday going to work at macpherson already. I hope i can adapt to the environment soon and everything will be fine. Thats all. Goodnight.

I thought you will come. Since you like to do this then i'll just let it be. I won't get off for you again. Who knows you might just do the same thing again. Waste my time.

我的承诺永远在,欢迎你随时来兑现(Y)

就算世界毁灭了
我也不会放开你的手

01:55