<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33852083?origin\x3dhttp://nodesiretorun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

20090804


Went to tampiness with xiaohui and xiaoling on sat.

After that cabbed down to east coast chalet for friend’s birthday celebration.

Stayed there till eleven plus then cabbed over to amk hub to watch midnight show, murderer.

I swear that show freaked me out.

Both the drilling and kid is horrible.

Make me can’t sleep well at night cause I keep thinking about it.

And I took cab three times that day-.-

Sun went to watch harry potter at cck with xiaohui, luoyun, Vivian and shien.

The show simply has no climax, pretty boring.

After that they went cotton on.

Trained back and went triple eight find my mum after that.

Mon worked at triple eight pushcart there.

OMG IS DAMN BORING!

I’m dying of boredom already.

The sale is bad too.

Those aunty like to bargain too much-.-

I’m so tired after a day of work man-.-

Today working at pushcart also.

The weather is so hot!
and the sale is so much worse than yesterday.

I still got two more days to go here, wed and fri.

Thurs and sun working at cinema.

Suddenly missed working there so much cos at least it is not so boring-.-


就算世界毁灭了
我也不会放开你的手

19:10